Thursday, April 24, 2008

Crazy Weekend

I spend a good portion of my time trying to make things happen. This weekend I really just had to sit back and let it play out. As a kid of the westside of the "D" I only know about some of the places, people, and experiences that I now first hand. Just Blaze, 9th Wonder, Pete Rock, Mike Chav, and my homie Jay Electronica where all in LA to take care of some press for the Rock the Bells Tour. I know Mike Chav and Jay from back in the D through a mutual friend Johnny. So I get the phone call that they are all in town and that I should make sure I'm available to roll.

Sunday, I get the call that everyone was staying at the Roosevelt Hotel on Hollywood Blvd. *Side note: The Roosevelt is a beautiful hotel like some shit you've never seen before...High Vault Ceiling and etc, etc...(Look at me getting my Mr. Martha Stewart on..LOL)*

Cool peeps, they all are real cool peoples. But anyway moving on I have a show tonight. Gotta go take care of business, Mint Condition is also having their listening party at the event so it'll be good to see them all again. Other then that keep grindin....

~Flaw

No comments: