Tuesday, April 8, 2008

From the desk of....

Me, Flawless, Warren Griffin, Jr. I hold many names, brother, son, mentor, lover, artist, businessman, homie, and more that could go on forever. I created this blog to keep you all posted on what I am encountering in this business we call entertainment as well as everyday life.

Today was a grinding day as is every other. I of course hit up myspace and updated my friends and returned messages. i talked to the producer that created my first record that is getting a large following in the streets as well as in the industry, "Get Ya Hustle On". Talked to my man Scrap Dirty of Violator DJ's which is a division of Violator Management for those of you that don't know. We chopped it up and some his DJ's have been spinning the record at clubs, mixshows, and satellite radio stations across the country, gotta love that!!! Royalty statements people!!!!! Talked to management about an endorsement deal that is in the works. (Big Business) All in all a very productive day at the office.

~Flaw



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I'm such a faaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

~A. Elaine
www.msashleyelaine.blogspot.com