Sunday, June 15, 2008

Producers...

Whats going on with the world? I have been in three production sessions for my album and I am just now blogging bout it. Flaw's nutty pay me know mind. Anyway the first producer up on my Production Schedule was Willie B of the 1500 or Nothin camp. We went to the session and I met Willie and his engineer and songwriter parter Stix. Willie played some joints, I mean the dude has an amazing talent for picking sounds. We are going to get back together to see what can come out, maybe make some magic.

2nd up was......my man John Ho (P.K.A Royal XVI) I met up with him through his manager PRO. The session was set up with the manager and we rolled through. My man John Q looks just like Chad from the Nepts...LOL. He played me 10 records and I wanted 2 off the rip. I told him and his manager, "Don't play these for nobody else!". We are going to record them in the coming weeks. I have video footage of this session, I'll put it up maybe....

Remember Stix from the session with Willie B, put me in touch with another producer that he felt could contribute to the project. Seige, dude has some industry credits he did some records on Tyrese last album, some mixtape joints with Weezy, but as of late.....Busta Rhymes new album "Blessed". Seige is one of the few producers that made me excited before I even heard a beat or past work. He is really just a good dude at heart, and we are getting together this week to get it in on this album.

Now when I first began this album process, I had a handful of producers that I felt I would work with. Since then my list has tripled, but this is real life everyone can't make the cut. But to any producer that has taken an interest in my career then I appreciate it. I will post some studio picks next week and some footage.

~Flaw

No comments: