Sunday, June 1, 2008

So Late...

So I did my thing at The World Famous Roxy a week ago and I'm just know blogging about it...hey don't you judge me I trying..LOL. Met and hung up with alot of good peoples, you know some that I already know and some I didn't. The venue was packed though with industry cats and artist, The Roots, The Nuts and many others where in attendance. I had fun big ups to Uncle Pauly for all that he did for me and Ace my nigga in the hole.

I kicked it with my niggaz, two of the members of Nappy Roots (Skinny Deville and Fish Scales) we went out to Can-Am to see Focus and try to lock up some big business, I'll keep you all in the loop as that develops. Maani Edwards of Universal Music Publishing and I have been in convo about some potential opportunities.

I got some sessions coming u for the album. Time to go in and knockout the framework of the album some other producers have something to build off of. Other than that just writing for others at the moment lets see if we can make something stick.


Flawless backstage @ The Roxy

Flawless and The Knux @ Soundcheck

No comments: